Paper is a versatile material that comes in a variety of varieties, each with different properties and uses. Here are some common types of paper:
1. Copy paper: Standard white paper used for copying and printing documents, commonly used in offices and schools.
2. Printing paper: Paper used in printers and copiers, available in a variety of sizes and weights.
3. Wrapping paper: Various papers used to package items, including wrapping paper, packaging box materials and gift wrapping paper.
4. Newsprint: The paper used to print newspapers, usually thin and used for mass printing.
5. Book paper: used for printing books, magazines and periodicals. It usually has a good texture and can withstand long-term reading.
6. Art Paper: Paper used for paintings, drawings, watercolors, and other artwork, available in a variety of textures and textures.
7. Toilet paper: Soft paper used for toilet paper, usually divided into single layer and multi-layer.
8. Scribe paper: Paper used for handwriting, printing or drawing, with different line and grid patterns suitable for various purposes.
9. Packaging cardboard: Thick cardboard used to make boxes, packaging materials and cards.
10. Label paper: Special paper used to make labels, stickers and barcode labels.
11. Thermal paper: Paper with a special coating, suitable for printing receipts, tickets and some printers, no ink is required.
12. Cardstock: Thicker paper often used to make business cards, greeting cards, and invitations.
13. Pound paper: Paper with a higher weight and texture, often used for envelopes, business cards, and promotional materials.
14. Packaging materials: Paper materials used to protect and fill packaging boxes, such as foam paper, air cushioning paper and padding.
15. Metal foil paper: Paper with metal foil coating, used for making valuable gift packaging and special printing.
These are just some of the common types of paper, there are actually many other special purpose papers to meet the needs of different industries and applications. Paper can be classified and selected based on factors such as its purpose, texture, color, size, and weight.