Adhesive tape is a common adhesive material, and it can be made into tapes of various materials according to its use and characteristics. Here are some common tape materials:
1. Adhesive tape (Duct tape): Cloth tape usually uses cotton cloth, polyester cloth or glass fiber cloth as the base material, and then coated with adhesive. This tape offers high strength and durability and is commonly used in a variety of packaging, case sealing, repair and strapping applications.
2. PVC Tape: PVC (polyvinyl chloride) tape is based on polyvinyl chloride plastic and is commonly used in applications such as electrical insulation, pipe marking, ribbons, decoration, and water sealing. They generally have good corrosion and chemical resistance.
3. BOPP tape: BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) tape uses polypropylene film as the base material and is widely used in the fields of box sealing, packaging, sealing, printing and marking. They generally have good clarity and water resistance.
4. Foam tape: Foam tape usually uses polyethylene foam or polyurethane foam as the base material, which has good cushioning and filling properties, and is often used for packaging, protection, sound insulation and sealing.
5. Double-sided tape: Double-sided tape has adhesive coated on both sides and is usually used to bond two surfaces. The substrate can be paper, film, foam or other material, depending on the needs of the specific application.
6. Aluminum foil tape: Aluminum foil tape is based on aluminum foil, which is usually used for heat insulation, electromagnetic interference isolation, pipeline repair and food packaging.
7. Washi tape: Washi tape usually uses kraft paper, Kraft paper, etc. as the base material, and is suitable for applications such as light packaging, painting, book binding, and temporary sealing.
8. Special-purpose tapes: There are also many special-purpose tapes, such as non-slip tapes, electronic and electrical tapes, medical tapes, label tapes, etc., which have specific characteristics to suit different application fields.
Each type of tape has specific characteristics and benefits, and it is important to choose the right tape material for your specific needs and applications.